Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Time Traveler's Whore??! i wish.

The other night I saw the 12am showing of the Time Traveler's Wife on it's first day/night out with my dear friend Jessica. Both of us had read the book so we were ready to be very judgmental of the film. As a movie it was fine, but as an accurate adaptation from the book; my only question is: where was all the sex?!

Seriously, the movie neglected the audience of the fact that one way to keep Henry (the time traveler) in the present is for him to fuck. Who knew that having sex would keep people in the present?! I wish I could share this valid information with all audiences around the world watching this movie and getting false information. But whatever, I guess the rating people didn't want to rate the movie R or NC-17 (even though  it would've been much better and true to the book).

No comments:

Post a Comment